ALOM Executive Director recently spoke to Shelia Hyland for an appearance on the local telecast of Comcast Newsmakers.
Click here to view the interview, which discusses ALOM’s mission and how our organization strives to support intergovernmental cooperation.
In partnership with Rhoades Law and Municipal Benefits Services (MBS), ALOM will be sponsoring a FREE seminar designed to assist you with the administration of employee benefits taking place on October 19, 2018.
- Friday, October 19, 2018
- Pine Township Community Center
- Registration 8:00 a.m. – presentations begin at 9:00 a.m.
- Light breakfast and light lunch are included
- 10 Benchmarks for a Healthy Pension Plan
- An Expert Panel Discusses a Market Outlook and a Risk in your Portfolio
- Best Practices in Health Care Administration
- Assessing GASB Regulations that Impact Government Plans
It is the goal of ALOM to provide the most relevant, timely and educational topics to our conference attendees as possible, and accordingly ALOM is announcing our request for brief proposals from prospective presenters and speakers. The deadline for submission is Friday, November 9, 2018. Last year, proposal submissions greatly exceeded the available presenting time slots. Therefore, please note that submissions are not guaranteed a slot to speak. Slots will be awarded based totally at the discretion of the Board of Directors and staff. Please click here to view the RFP.