Public Works Seminar
Join ALOM and Gateway Engineers at this FREE event to earn Required Training! PA State Training is Required for Public Works Departments. Certificates of Completion will be provided.
- Wednesday, October 26 – Registration at 7:30a.m. – continental breakfast provided
- Sessions begin – 8:00a.m. – Lunch Provided- Conclusion of event – 2:30p.m.
- The Chadwick Wexford – 10545 Perry Hwy, Wexford, PA 15090
2022 Topics Include:
- Sanitary Sewers – Addressing I&I
- Pavement Technologies and Opportunities
- MS4/PRP Compliance – Maintenance and Inspections
- Cost Effective Equipment Use
The training will consist of combination of presentations and panel discussions with local experts and vendors regarding these topics.
Event Registration is now closed. Please contact the ALOM office at 412-261-2521 with questions.