Municipal Benefit Advisory Service
The Allegheny League of Municipalities and Rhoades & Owen, LLC are pleased to announce the formation of A Municipal Benefits Advisory Service. This service is designed to assist members in understanding the current and long term impacts of pension and municipal benefit programs. Through MBAS, ALOM Members are entitled to several free new services including:
- Governmental Benefits Newsletter– Quarterly e-mail newsletters supplying news and developments essential to Local Government Benefit Programs.
- Governmental Benefits Seminar– A yearly comprehensive presentation of the most relevant and practical tools available to government employees.
- Governmental Benefits Consultation– One introductory consultation with the benefits attorneys at Rhoades & Owen.
Other services available through Rhoades & Owen on a proposal basis include:
- Fiduciary Reviews: Analysis of municipal benefit plans to provide fiduciaries with best practices and risk mitigation techniques.
- Benefit Claims Strategies: Including Divorce Order advice.
- Benefits Bargaining Strategies: Including ideas to generate “win/win” outcomes.
- Act 44 Consultation: Developing RFP’s including Investment Management, Custody, and Actuarial services.
- Pension Plan Design: Including New Hire Plans & Defined Contribution Options
- Health & Welfare: Plan Consulting & Options
For further information & program details please contact:
Randall Rhoades at 412-765-2228 or email@example.com
Jason Davidek at 412-261-2521 or firstname.lastname@example.org