The 2021 Benefits Seminar has been scheduled for Friday, September 24 at the Cranberry Highlands Club House! This FREE seminar is designed to assist you with the administration of employee benefits.
This is a great opportunity for elected and appointed officials to attend alongside their plan advisors and solicitors to discuss best practices in the delivery of government benefits. Additionally, this fulfills the Banner Community Program requirement of meeting at least annually with retirement plan advisor.
2021 Educational Topics Include:
- Assuring the Long-Term Financial Health of Your Pension Program
- Bargaining and Administering Pension Benefits
- Trends and Updates in Health Benefit Administration
- Friday, September 24, 2021
- Cranberry Highlands Clubhouse – 5601 Freshcorn Rd, Cranberry Twp, PA 16066
- 7:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Continental breakfast and light refreshments included
Registration has now closed. Please call the ALOM office with questions. 412-261-2521