Allegheny County & Western Pennsylvania Association of Township Commissioners (AC&WPATC)
Joint Fall Conference of Boroughs, Townships and Authorities
The 2019 AC&WPATC Fall Conference was a huge success! Nearly 100 local elected and appointed officials attended over a dozen educational programs at the Erie Bayfront Convention Center. Thank you to the many volunteers and sponsors who made the event a great success.
The 2018 Joint Fall Conference was held September 27-30 at Seven Springs Mountain Resort and once again coincided with the Autumn Fest. Approximately 100 local elected and appointed municipal officials were present to participate in a host of educational sessions. Special thanks to all of the sponsors, vendors and advertisers who helped make the event a success.
2019 Spring Convention
The AC&WPATC Convention is an annual gathering held to mark another successful and productive year by the Association, as well as to invite important guest speakers to educate these leaders on relevant topics for the coming year. It was be held on Wednesday, May 22 at Cranberry Highlands Golf Course. Many thanks to the AC&WPATC Board of Directors as well as the many guests and sponsors who made this event a success! Click here to event view photo album.
AC&WPATC Board of Directors
- President Dave Zarnick of Butler
- 1st Vice President Sam Juliano of North Versailles
- 2nd Vice President Matthew Doebler of Aleppo
- 3rd Vice President Bill Heasley of Harrison
- Treasurer Jim Boyle of Shaler
- Secretary Rick Stoneburner, East Deer Township
- Corresponding Secretary Jason Davidek of ALOM
- Solicitor Charles M. Means, Esq.
- Solicitor Harlan S. Stone, Esq.
Members of the Board:
- Paul Abel of Scott
- Bill Kirk of McCandless
- Paul Kokoski of Harmony
- Steve Korbel of Ross
- Sylvia Martinelli of Wilkins
- Todd Miller of Crescent
- Joan Powers of McCandless
- Fred Vero of Butler Township
- Anthony Taliani of East Deer
- William R. Poston of Harrison
- Thomas J. McElhone of Shaler