Allegheny County & Western Pennsylvania Association of Township Commissioners (AC&WPATC)
Joint Fall Conference of Boroughs, Townships and Authorities
The 2023 Joint Fall Conference took place October 19-22 at the Sheraton Erie Bayfront. Many thanks to the attendees, sponsors and speakers who attended, making this event a great success! Click here to view the 2023 conference photo album.
2023 Educational Topics to Include:
- State Treasury Department Programs
- Funding for Clean Energy
- Police Use of AI
- Emergency Preparedness
- State Grant Funding Workshop
- Property Tax Assessments and Your Budget
- And more!
2023 Special Features:
- The entire event will take place within the Sheraton! No walking to the Convention Center!
- Thursday Welcome Reception Sponsored by PA American Water
- Friday evening Banquet and Entertainment by Daniels & McClain (frequents at ALOM Spring Conference Hospitality)
- Partners Programming (jewelry making)
AC&WPATC Board of Directors
- President Todd Miller of Crescent Township
- 1st Vice President Gwen Rodi of South Fayette
- 2nd Vice President Rich Withee of Crescent Township
- Treasurer Jim Boyle of Shaler Township
- Secretary Rick Stoneburner of East Deer Township
- Corresponding Secretary Jason Davidek of ALOM
- Solicitor Emily Mueller, Esq.
- Solicitor Harlan S. Stone, Esq.
Members of the Board:
- Eric Bengel of Harrison Township
- Sarah Poweska of Ross Township
- George Thompson of North Versailles Township
- Mark Wells of Wilkins Township
- Rebecca Sray of South Fayette
- Rick Rutter of Neville Township
- Ren Bartoe of Patterson Township
MaryAnn Cupples of Collier Township
- Anthony Taliani of East Deer
- Dave Zarnick of Butler
- Sam Juliano of North Versailles