Allegheny County & Western Pennsylvania Association of Township Commissioners (AC&WPATC)
2021 Spring Convention
The AC&WPATC Convention is an annual gathering held to mark another successful and productive year by the Association, as well as to invite important guest speakers to educate these leaders on relevant topics for the coming year. The 2020 Convention was canceled as a result of the Covid-19 Pandemic, and the association looks forward to the Spring of 2021 event!
Joint Fall Conference of Boroughs, Townships and Authorities
The 2019 AC&WPATC Fall Conference was a huge success! Nearly 100 local elected and appointed officials attended over a dozen educational programs at the Erie Bayfront Convention Center. Thank you to the many volunteers and sponsors who made the event a great success.
AC&WPATC Board of Directors
- President Sam Juliano of North Versailles
- 1st Vice President Todd Miller of Crescent Township
- 2nd Vice President Bill Heasley of Harrison
- 3rd Vice President Paul Kokoski of Harmony Township
- Treasurer Jim Boyle of Shaler Township
- Secretary Rick Stoneburner of East Deer Township
- Corresponding Secretary Jason Davidek of ALOM
- Solicitor Charles M. Means, Esq.
- Solicitor Harlan S. Stone, Esq.
Members of the Board:
- Jack Betkowski of Ross Township
- Steve Korbel of Ross Township
- Sylvia Martinelli of Wilkins Township
- Gwen Rodi of South Fayette Township
- Carolyn Schweiger of the Town of McCandless
- George Thompson of North Versailles Township
- Fred Vero of Butler Township
- Richard Withee of Crescent Township
- Anthony Taliani of East Deer
- Thomas J. McElhone of Shaler
- Dave Zarnick of Butler