Allegheny County & Western Pennsylvania Association of Township Commissioners (AC&WPATC)
2021 Spring Convention
The AC&WPATC Convention is an annual gathering held to mark another successful and productive year by the Association, as well as to invite important guest speakers to educate these leaders on relevant topics for the coming year. The 2020 Convention was canceled as a result of the Covid-19 Pandemic, and the association looks forward to the Spring of 2021 event!
Joint Fall Conference of Boroughs, Townships and Authorities
The 2019 AC&WPATC Fall Conference was a huge success! Nearly 100 local elected and appointed officials attended over a dozen educational programs at the Erie Bayfront Convention Center. Thank you to the many volunteers and sponsors who made the event a great success.
AC&WPATC Board of Directors
- President Dave Zarnick of Butler
- 1st Vice President Sam Juliano of North Versailles
- 2nd Vice President Bill Heasley of Harrison
- Treasurer Jim Boyle of Shaler
- Secretary Rick Stoneburner, East Deer Township
- Corresponding Secretary Jason Davidek of ALOM
- Solicitor Charles M. Means, Esq.
- Solicitor Harlan S. Stone, Esq.
Members of the Board:
- Paul Kokoski of Harmony
- Steve Korbel of Ross
- Sylvia Martinelli of Wilkins
- Todd Miller of Crescent
- Fred Vero of Butler Township
- Anthony Taliani of East Deer
- William R. Poston of Harrison
- Thomas J. McElhone of Shaler