Allegheny County & Western Pennsylvania Association of Township Commissioners (AC&WPATC)
Joint Fall Conference of Boroughs, Townships and Authorities
The 2022 Fall Conference will be held October 21-23 at the Erie Bayfront.
Educational Topics for this year’s event include (tentative):
- Use of ARP Funds
- Regionalization of Police and/or Fire
- Grant Opportunities
Registrant Information – Deadline October 7:
- Conference Registration – includes educational sessions, networking events and entertainment
- Full Conference (Friday and Saturday) – $200
- One Day (Saturday Only) – $100
- Meal Plans
- 2 Night Meal Plan (includes 5 meals) – $250 per person
- 1 Night Meal Plan (includes 3 meals) – $140 per person
- Entertainment – Conference Entertainment will be provided on the evening of Friday, October 21 with an enhanced banquet meal. Additional networking opportunities will be provided on Saturday, October 22 with a “meet and greet” with fellow attendees and vendors at the conclusion of the educational sessions.
Supporter information – Deadline October 7:
- Presenting Sponsorships
- Gold, Silver and Bronze Options available; all include various levels signage and logo recognition
- Please call our office to discuss sponsorships – 412-261-2521
- Full Page – 5” x 8” – $300
- Half Page – 5” x 4” – $200
- Business Card – 3.5″ x 2″ – $100
- Exhibiting takes place on Saturday, October 22
- 8a.m. – 3p.m (accessible at 6a.m. to set up)
- Cost – $350
- Hospitality is held in a common area each evening of the conference. Entertainment will also be provided the evening of Friday, October 21 and a “meet and greet” with attendees and vendors will be held on Saturday, October 22 after the conclusion of the educational sessions.
- Cost – $250
The 2021 Fall Conference was held October 15-17 at the Erie Bayfront Convention Center. Nearly 100 local government officials, 10 speakers and 15 exhibitors. Click here to view the event photo album.
AC&WPATC Board of Directors
- President Sam Juliano of North Versailles
- 1st Vice President Todd Miller of Crescent Township
- Treasurer Jim Boyle of Shaler Township
- Secretary Rick Stoneburner of East Deer Township
- Corresponding Secretary Jason Davidek of ALOM
- Solicitor Emily Mueller, Esq.
- Solicitor Harlan S. Stone, Esq.
Members of the Board:
- Eric Bengel of Harrison Township
- Sarah Poweska of Ross Township
- Gwen Rodi of South Fayette Township
- Carolyn Schweiger of the Town of McCandless
- George Thompson of North Versailles Township
- Mark Wells of Wilkins Township
- Richard Withee of Crescent Township
- Anthony Taliani of East Deer
- Dave Zarnick of Butler