Allegheny County Boroughs Association
Annual Banquet February 6, 2021
Save the Date! The 2021 Banquet is scheduled for Saturday, February 6 at Rivers Casino.
The 2020 ACBA Annual Banquet event was held on Saturday, February 1, at Rivers Casino serves as the ACBA’s marquee event and is open to all ALOM stakeholders. This event is frequently attended by nearly 300 local leaders including legislators, county officials, state association leadership and other dignitaries in addition to vendor partners and stakeholders from all of ALOM’s associations.
General Membership Meeting December 3, 2020
Save the Date! The 2020 General Membership Meeting is scheduled for December 3 at South Hills Country Club.
The ACBA held its 2019 General Membership Meeting on December 12 at Edgewood Country Club. This event serves as a regional gathering for all Allegheny County Boroughs to inaugurate new leadership, discuss legislative priorities and share information.
Program Announcement – Borough Official of the Year
The Board of Directors of the Allegheny County Boroughs Association (ACBA) is pleased to continue the initiative which seeks to recognize a borough mayor, member of council or staff member who makes an extraordinary contribution to local government. Nominations for this year of the program are now being accepted either electronically or in hard copy format and are due no later than: October 30, 2020.
Click here to access the application. Please return application via email at email@example.com or in hard copy to 810 River Avenue, Suite 110, Pittsburgh, PA 15212. The Borough Official of the Year recipient will be recognized in tandem with the ACBA annual banquet, held on February 6, 2021.
The ACBA recognized Donald Baumgarten of Castle Shannon as the 2020 Borough Official Year. This new program seeks to recognize a borough mayor, council member or staff person who makes an extraordinary contribution to local government. Congratulations to Mr. Baumgarten and thank you for your years of service!
ACBA Board of Directors
ACBA Board of Directors
- President Ron Panza of Green Tree
- 1st Vice President Vicki Donnelly of Avalon
- 2nd Vice President Jack Wilson of Edgewood
- 3rd Vice President Rob Falce of Munhall
- Treasurer Dave Becki of Etna
District I Directors:
- Dave Becki of Etna
- Erika Josefoski of Tarentum
- Jim Machajewski of Millvale
- Anya Pikul of Bellevue
- William Rossey of Sharpsburg
- Pete Poninsky of Leetsdale
District II Directors:
- Nick Bianchi of Turtle Creek
- William “Lucky” Price, III of Rankin
- John Vahosky of North Braddock
- Doug Junecko of Port Vue
- Louis Payne of East Pittsburgh
- Greg Erosenko of Monroeville
District III Directors:
- Linda Book of White Hall
- Janice Cmar of Jefferson Hills
- James P. Hannan of Bethel Park
- Nancy Kovach of Castle Shannon
- Ken LaSota of Heidelberg
- Craig Myers of McKees Rocks