Allegheny County Boroughs Association
Annual Banquet February 3, 2024
The 2024 Banquet will be held on Saturday, February 3 2024 at Rivers Casino.
Schedule of the Evening:
• 5:30-6:45 p.m. – Cocktail hour/hospitality reception
• 7:00 p.m. – Program and presentations
• 7:30 p.m. – Buffet dinner and cash bar
Tickets – deadline for ticket purchases is January 24
Local Elected/Appointed Officials, Municipal Staff, Spouses/Guests, friends of the ACBA, Advertisers & Sponsors, Member Vendors – $85/person. Ticket cost includes cocktail hour and buffet dinner. Free parking on-site.
Sponsors – deadline for sponsors and art work is January 17.
- Presenting sponsorship options are available ; please call our office for details – 412-261-2521
- Full Page Ad in the 2024 ACBA Yearbook (5” x 8” black & white) – $450
- Half Page Ad in the 2024 ACBA Yearbook (5” x 4” black & white) – $350
- Business Card Ad in the 2024 ACBA Yearbook (3” x 2” black & white) – $200
- Hospitality Sponsor (includes logo recognition on signage at the event) – $500
General Membership Meeting December 14, 2023
The 2023 General Membership Meeting that is scheduled for Thursday, December 14 at the Holy Trinity Center! Please register by December 5.
- Who: Delegates, Spouses, Elected and Appointed Municipal Officials, Friends of the ACBA
- When: Thursday, December 14, 2023
- Hors d’oeuvres at 6:00p.m.
- Dinner starting at 6:45p.m.
- Remarks, speaker/s and prizes at 7:15p.m.
- Where: Holy Trinity Center – 985 Providence Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15237
- Why: Swearing in of new officers, policy updates, networking with fellow local government officials, spirit of charity
- What: Cost is $60 per person* (dinner is buffet style)
- Please bring a toy and/or cash gift to donate to Presents from Police Please bring a small door prize
The 2022 General Membership Meeting was held on December 1, 2022 at South Hills Country Club. Nearly 100 guests attended and in continuation of our annual tradition, the ACBA collected toys and monetary gifts for charity beneficiary Presents from Police. Click here to view the event photo album.
Program Announcement – Borough Official of the Year
The Board of Directors of the Allegheny County Boroughs Association (ACBA) is pleased to continue the initiative which seeks to recognize a borough mayor, member of council or staff member who makes an extraordinary contribution to local government. This program seeks to recognize a borough mayor, council member or staff person who makes an extraordinary contribution to local government.
Nominations for the 2024 year are currently closed. The awardee will be recognized at the ACBA Annual Banquet on February 3.
The 2023 Borough Official of the Year is Jack Allen of Bethel Park. Mr. Allen was recognized at the ACBA Annual Banquet on February 4, 2023. Congratulations to Mayor Allen for his lifetime of service.
ACBA Board of Directors
ACBA Board of Directors
- President Rob Falce of Munhall
- 1st Vice President Jim Machajewski of Millvale
- 2nd Vice President Nick Bianchi of Turtle Creek
- 3rd Vice President Nancy Kovach of Castle Shannon
- Treasurer Dave Becki of Etna
District I Directors:
- Dave Becki, Etna
- Scott Dadowski, Tarentum
- Vicki Donnelly, Avalon
- Victoria Laird-Pongrace, Bradford Woods
- Karen Pastor, Sharpsburg
District II Directors:
- Doug Junecko, Port Vue
- Diane Law, Churchill
- Eric Poach, Monroeville
- William Price, III, Rankin
- John Vahosky, North Braddock
- Dan Davis, West Mifflin
District III Directors:
- Linda Book, Whitehall
- Ken LaSota, Heidelberg
- Craig Myers, McKees Rocks
- Ron Panza, Green Tree
- Stacie Riley, Carnegie
- Harold Smith, Brentwood