ALOM Annual Educational Conference
The ALOM Educational Conference has been rescheduled for June 17-20, 2021! Your Voice Matters! A recent survey of ALOM Constituents revealed that nearly 75% of our stakeholders would be “somewhat”, “very” or “extremely” likely to attend an in-person event.
ALOM recognizes that education, networking and professional development are valuable tools for elected and appointed officials in their pursuit of good government and community enhancement. We have thoughtfully and strategically chosen to answer the call of our constituents for in-person opportunities, while still maintaining high standards of safety throughout the duration of the event. These standards are coupled with Seven Springs’ “clean and safe” measures including a variety of new policies and procedures designed to protect the health and safety of guests and resort professionals. These can be viewed here.
Some increased safety protocols include:
• No-contact conference registration and materials distribution
• Reduced room capacity for education and meals
• Outdoor exhibit area
• Outdoor and takeout dining options
* safety procedures are subject to change; ALOM and Seven Springs will strictly abide by all State issued mandates and policies that are in place at the time of the event.
Join Us as we celebrate the resilience of local government and provide tools to re-energize our communities in the future!
Some educational sessions will include:
• Latest Resources and Information on Economic Recovery
• Prudent Advice on Short and Long Term Financial Planning
• Sewer & Water Challenges and Solutions