ALOM Annual Educational Conference
The ALOM Educational Conference has been rescheduled for June 17-20, 2021! Your Voice Matters! A recent survey of ALOM Constituents revealed that nearly 75% of our stakeholders would be “somewhat”, “very” or “extremely” likely to attend an in-person event.
Below you will find a list of educational topics for June 17-20.
- Women In Leadership Breakfast
- Legislative Panel
- Moving Forward: Making Smart Financial Decisions with Tax Revenues, Stimulus Dollars and Assets
- Politicians and Residents Say the “Darnedest” Things
- Moving Forward: Critical Changes in Healthcare that Impact the Delivery of Benefits
- Us vs Them: Bridging the Gap Between Municipalities and School Districts
- Moving Forward: Smart and Sustainable Project Options Using Stimulus Dollars
- Listing Community Heritage Areas on National Registry of Historic Places
- Allegheny County Council: Latest Policy Initiatives and Constituent Information
- County Executive Fitzgerald
- Moving Forward: Best Practices for Benchmarking Your Pension Plan Solvency
- Municipal Solicitor Panel Discussion: Current Legal Issues and Your Questions Answered
- CONNECT and “The Future of Fire Service