As part of ALOM’s mission to foster local government, the association is pleased to present a number of upcoming opportunities to deliver education and professional development to local elected and appointed officials.
Women in Leadership Networking Event – October 15
- Tuesday, October 15 – Grand Concourse
- 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Event includes 2 drinks and hors d’oeuvres
Public Works Seminar – October 24
ALOM has partnered with Gateway Engineers to provide a FREE Public Works Seminar for all of our member municipalities and authorities.
- Thursday, October 24, 2019
- Registration and continental breakfast – 8:00 a.m.
- Sessions begin – 9:00a.m. – Buffet Lunch – 12:00p.m. – Conclusion of event – 3:00p.m.
- Comfort Inn – RIDC Park – 180 Gamma Dr Building A, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
Fulfill O&M Plan and MS4 Permit Training Requirements by attending this FREE event! Certificates of completion will be provided.
Morning – Operations & Maintenance Plan Focus:
- Source Reduction / Imminent Consent Order
- O&M Related to Significant Storm Events
- Sanitary System Panel Discussion
Afternoon – MS4 Permit Focus:
- MS4 Permit and PRP Compliance
- GIS Tracking for MS4 Tasks
- Stormwater System Panel Discussion