Spring Educational Conference Programming
The theme of the 2019 Spring Educational Conference is “Building a Solid ‘Foundation’ for Your Community”
Full Schedule Now Available!
- Building Strategic Partnerships with Public Utility Providers – a special presentation on working together to save time and money.
- 2019 EMS Summit – A special discussion led by Allegheny County EMS Director Matt Brown on regional issues impacting policing and fire protection.
- Women in Leadership Networking Luncheon – Dr. Anita Williams Woolley of CMU will join us to highlight the valuable role women play in team collaborations.
- Legislative Advocacy Opportunities – KDKA Money & Politics Editor Jon Delano returns to moderate our annual legislative panel discussion.
- Lieutenant Governor John Fetterman has confirmed his attendance!
Thank you to the Conference Presenting Sponsors!