Spring Educational Conference Programming
The theme of the 2019 Spring Educational Conference is “Building a Solid ‘Foundation’ for Your Community”
Tentative Schedule and Topics by day include:
- Friday, April 5 – Morning – Roads, Codes and Collecting Dough – Foundational Policies for Your Community
- Friday, April 5 – Afternoon – Human Resource Strategies and Best Practices for Delivering Employee Benefits
- Friday, April 5 – Afternoon – Annual Vendor Reception in the Exhibit Hall
- Saturday, April 6 – Morning – Core County Planning Initiatives and All Things Green
- Saturday, April 6 – Afternoon – A We Ready? A Summit on First Response Issues
- Saturday, April 6 – Evening – Closing Banquet and Conference Entertainment
ALOM will make every effort to provide up-to-date schedule details and updates as they become available.
Stay tuned for a bi-weekly updated list of current exhibitors starting in February!