Direct Member are made up of the agencies that founded ALOM. According to the association by-laws, these members are grandfathered in as founding members of ALOM and will comprise the Board of Directors.
- City of Clairton
- City of McKeesport
- Mount Lebanon Borough
- Municipality of Penn Hills
- City of Pittsburgh
- West View Municipal Authority
Affiliate Memberships are renewable ever year. These are governments outside of Allegheny County and quasi-government/nonprofit entities either within or outside of Allegheny County.
- Center Township
- Cranberry Township
- Girty’s Run Joint Sewer Authority
- Hampton/Shaler Water Authority
- Harrison Township Water Authority
- McCandless Township Sanitary Authority
- Monroeville Municipal Authority
- Pittsburgh Water And Sewer Authority
- Ross/West View Ems
- Turtle Creek Valley Cog
- Wilkinsburg Penn Joint Authority
Associate Memberships are also renewable every year and make up businesses, firms or vendors with a stake in local municipal government.
- A & H Equipment Company
- Babst Calland Attorneys at Law
- C.S. McKee, L.P.
- Chester Engineers
- CiM Investment Management, Inc.
- Duquesne Light Company
- The Eads Group
- Gateway Engineers, Inc.
- NLC Service Line Warranty Program
- HUB International HDH
- Keystone Collections Group
- Legal Tax Services Inc.
- Lennon, Smith, Souleret Engineering
- Michael Baker International
- Murphy Tractor & Equipment
- Ms Consultants, Inc.
- National Gunite
- Piper Jaffray
- Rhoades & Owen, LLC
- Senate Engineering Company
- Tucker Arensberg, PC