Allegheny County & Western Pennsylvania Association of Township Commissioners (AC&WPATC)
AC&WPATC News and Info
AC&WPATC Annual Spring Convention
The Annual Convention serves as a platform to inaugurate new officers and discuss important Association business for the coming year. The 2018 Annual Convention will be held on Saturday, May 19 at Rivers Casino.
Tickets are $60 per person and Hospitality Sponsors are available.
Click here to purchase tickets online. Deadline is May 11
Click here to purchase hospitality sponsorships online. Deadline is May 7
Click here for a downloadable form to mail in ticket purchase Deadline is May 11
Click here for a downloadable form to mail in hospitality purchase. Deadline is May 7
Joint Fall Conference of Boroughs, Townships and Authorities
The 2018 Joint Fall Conference will be held September 27-30 – SAVE THE DATE!
The 2017 Joint Fall Conference of Boroughs, Townships and Authorities was September 28- October 1 and hosted approximately 120 local government officials. Guests received comprehensive educational programs surrounding topics including but not limited to: Driverless cars, Conflicts of Interest, the Opioid Epidemic, Labor/Personnel Updates, Land Use Planning, and Detective Internal Fraud.
Thank you to all of the Delegates, Exhibitors, Sponsors and Advertisers who helped to make the event a success! Click here to view the 2017 event photo album!
AC&WPATC Board of Directors
- President Anthony Taliani of East Deer
- 1st Vice President Dave Zarnick of Butler
- 2nd President Rick Stoneburner of East Deer
- Treasurer Jim Boyle of Shaler
- Corresponding Secretary Jason Davidek of ALOM
- Solicitor Charles M. Means, Esq.
- Solicitor Harlan S. Stone, Esq.
Members of the Board:
- Matt Doebler of Aleppo
- William Heasley of Harrison
- Joan Powers of McCandless
- Jeremy Shaffer of Ross
- Sam Juliano of North Versailles
- Sylvia Martinelli of Wilkins
- William R. Poston of Harrison
- Thomas J. McElhone of Shaler