Allegheny County & Western Pennsylvania Association of Township Commissioners (AC&WPATC)
AC&WPATC News and Info
AC&WPATC Annual Spring Convention
The Annual Convention serves as a platform to inaugurate new officers and discuss important Association business for the coming year. The 2017 Annual Convention has been scheduled for Thursday, May 18 at the Magnolia Room. Details are below:
- Thursday, May 18
- Magnolia Room Banquet Hall – 879 Freeport Road – Creighton, PA 15030
- 6p.m. Cocktails
- 7p.m. Dinner
- $55 per person
- Ticket purchase information coming soon!
Hospitality Sponsorship are available for $150. Click here to purchase sponsorships online.
Joint Fall Conference of Boroughs, Townships and Authorities
The annual AC&WPATC Joint Fall Conference of Boroughs, Townships and Authorities is an annual educational event that was held September 15-18 2016, at Seven Springs Mountain Resort. 112 local delegates attended and were educated on a number of relevant topics by a host of knowledgeable speakers. Save the date! The 2017 Joint Fall Conference of Boroughs, Townships and Authorities is September 28- October 1! Click here for more on the Annual Joint Fall Conference presented by the AC&WPATC. Click here to view the conference photo album.
AC&WPATC Board of Directors
- President Anthony Taliani of East Deer
- 1st Vice President Kenneth J. Igo, Jr. of Springdale
- 2nd Vice President Dave Zarnick of Butler
- Third Vice President Rick Stoneburner of East Deer
- Secretary Gerard Aufman of McCandless
- Treasurer Jim Boyle of Shaler
- Corresponding Secretary Jason Davidek of ALOM
- Solicitor Charles M. Means, Esq.
- Solicitor Harlan S. Stone, Esq.
Members of the Board:
- Matt Doebler of Aleppo
- David Jason of Scott
- William Heasley of Harrison
- Joan Powers of McCandless
- Jeremy Shaffer of Ross
- Sam Juliano of North Versailles
- Sylvia Martinelli of Wilkins
- David J. Mikec, Sr. of Ross
- William R. Poston of Harrison
- Thomas J. McElhone of Shaler