Allegheny County & Western Pennsylvania Association of Township Commissioners (AC&WPATC)
AC&WPATC News and Info
Joint Fall Conference of Boroughs, Townships and Authorities
The 2017 Joint Fall Conference of Boroughs, Townships and Authorities was September 28- October 1 and hosted approximately 120 local government officials. Guests received comprehensive educational programs surrounding topics including but not limited to: Driverless cars, Conflicts of Interest, the Opioid Epidemic, Labor/Personnel Updates, Land Use Planning, and Detective Internal Fraud.
Thank you to all of the Delegates, Exhibitors, Sponsors and Advertisers who helped to make the event a success! Click here to view the 2017 event photo album!
AC&WPATC Annual Spring Convention
The Annual Convention serves as a platform to inaugurate new officers and discuss important Association business for the coming year. The 2017 Annual Convention was held Thursday, May 18 at the Magnolia Room. Guests were given an educational presentation by District Attorney Stephen Zappala and enjoyed the swearing in of the Board of Directors. Click here to view the event photo album.
AC&WPATC Board of Directors
- President Anthony Taliani of East Deer
- 1st Vice President Kenneth J. Igo, Jr. of Springdale
- 2nd Vice President Dave Zarnick of Butler
- Third Vice President Rick Stoneburner of East Deer
- Secretary Gerard Aufman of McCandless
- Treasurer Jim Boyle of Shaler
- Corresponding Secretary Jason Davidek of ALOM
- Solicitor Charles M. Means, Esq.
- Solicitor Harlan S. Stone, Esq.
Members of the Board:
- Matt Doebler of Aleppo
- David Jason of Scott
- William Heasley of Harrison
- Joan Powers of McCandless
- Jeremy Shaffer of Ross
- Sam Juliano of North Versailles
- Sylvia Martinelli of Wilkins
- David J. Mikec, Sr. of Ross
- William R. Poston of Harrison
- Thomas J. McElhone of Shaler