Allegheny County & Western Pennsylvania Association of Township Commissioners (AC&WPATC)
AC&WPATC News and Info
Joint Fall Conference of Boroughs, Townships and Authorities
The 2018 Joint Fall Conference will be held September 27-30 at Seven Springs Mountain Resort and will once again coincide with the Autumn Fest.
Conference Registration (does not include food & lodging)
|One day (Friday or Saturday)||$100|
Thank you to all of the Delegates, Exhibitors, Sponsors and Advertisers who helped to make the 2017 event a success! Click here to view the 2017 event photo album!
AC&WPATC Annual Spring Convention
The Annual Convention serves as a platform to inaugurate new officers and discuss important Association business for the coming year. The 2018 Annual Convention was held on Saturday, May 19 at Rivers Casino and hosted nearly 80 guests. Click here to view the event photo album!
AC&WPATC Board of Directors
- President Dave Zarnick of Butler
- 1st Vice President Sam Juliano of North Versailles
- 2nd Vice President Matthew Doebler of Aleppo
- 3rd Vice President Bill Heasley of Harrison
- Treasurer Jim Boyle of Shaler
- Secretary Rick Stoneburner, East Deer Township
- Corresponding Secretary Jason Davidek of ALOM
- Solicitor Charles M. Means, Esq.
- Solicitor Harlan S. Stone, Esq.
Members of the Board:
- Paul Abel of Scott
- Bill Kirk of McCandless
- Paul Kokoski of Harmony
- Steve Korbel of Ross
- Sylvia Martinelli of Wilkins
- Todd Miller of Crescent
- Joan Powers of McCandless
- Fred Vero of Butler Township
- Anthony Taliani of East Deer
- William R. Poston of Harrison
- Thomas J. McElhone of Shaler