Allegheny County & Western Pennsylvania Association of Township Commissioners (AC&WPATC)
2019 Spring Convention
The AC&WPATC Convention is an annual gathering held to mark another successful and productive year by the Association, as well as to invite important guest speakers to educate these leaders on relevant topics for the coming year. It will be held on Wednesday, May 22 at Cranberry Highlands Golf Course, starting at 5:30 (dinner at 6:45).
Joint Fall Conference of Boroughs, Townships and Authorities
The 2019 Joint Fall Conference will be held October 3-6 at the Erie Bayfront Convention Center. Stay Tuned for more Information!
The 2018 Joint Fall Conference was held September 27-30 at Seven Springs Mountain Resort and once again coincided with the Autumn Fest. Approximately 100 local elected and appointed municipal officials were present to participate in a host of educational sessions. Special thanks to all of the sponsors, vendors and advertisers who helped make the event a success.
Thank you to all of the Delegates, Exhibitors, Sponsors and Advertisers who helped to make the 2017 event a success! Click here to view the 2017 event photo album!
AC&WPATC Board of Directors
- President Dave Zarnick of Butler
- 1st Vice President Sam Juliano of North Versailles
- 2nd Vice President Matthew Doebler of Aleppo
- 3rd Vice President Bill Heasley of Harrison
- Treasurer Jim Boyle of Shaler
- Secretary Rick Stoneburner, East Deer Township
- Corresponding Secretary Jason Davidek of ALOM
- Solicitor Charles M. Means, Esq.
- Solicitor Harlan S. Stone, Esq.
Members of the Board:
- Paul Abel of Scott
- Bill Kirk of McCandless
- Paul Kokoski of Harmony
- Steve Korbel of Ross
- Sylvia Martinelli of Wilkins
- Todd Miller of Crescent
- Joan Powers of McCandless
- Fred Vero of Butler Township
- Anthony Taliani of East Deer
- William R. Poston of Harrison
- Thomas J. McElhone of Shaler