Allegheny County Association of Township Officials (ACATO)
ACATO News and Info
2017 ACATO Convention
Save the Date! The 2017 ACATO Convention has been scheduled for Thursday, May 4 at Shannopin Country Club.
All elected officials, staff and guests from all member municipalities are welcome.
- Thursday, May 4
- Shannopin Country Club – 1 Windmere Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15202
- Cocktails starting at 6:00p.m.
- Dinner and speaking starting at 7:00p.m.
- Tickets are $50 per person
- Speakers to be announced!
The ACATO Convention is an annual gathering held to mark another successful and productive year by the Association, as well as to invite important guest speakers to educate these leaders on relevant topics for the coming year. Many local decision makers and other influential members of these communities will gather together. As a result we also hope to gain sponsors for the hospitality hour. Click here to purchase a hospitality sponsorship.
2017 ACATO Yearbook
The 2017 ACATO Yearbook was considered to be a hugely successful fundraiser for the group. Many thanks to the 30 advertisers who participated in the publication and to the Townships for providing their updated contact information. You can access the book here, or contact our office to request a hard copy.
ACATO Board of Directors
- President Jean-Sebastien Valois of Kilbuck
- First Vice President Bob Dodatto of North Fayette
- Second Vice President Shirley Hollibaugh of West Deer
- Secretary/Treasurer Jason Davidek of ALOM
- Solicitor Charles M. Means, Esq.
Members of the Board:
- Skip Allen of Richland Township
- Dave Bachman of Richland Township
- Dave Buchewicz of South Park
- William J. Creevey of Frazer Township
- Michael J. Dennehy of Pine Township
- Thomas Gallant of Findlay Township
- Herb Hartle of Ohio Township
- Shirley Hollibaugh of West Deer Township
- Patricia Janoski of Harmar Township
- Thomas Madigan of Marshall Township
- Peter Russ of Hampton