Allegheny County Association of Township Officials (ACATO)
ACATO News and Info
2017 ACATO Yearbook
The 2017 ACATO Yearbook ads are now on sale. The ACATO Yearbook is used as a source of information and reference guide This fundraiser is considered a low-cost marketing opportunity for vendors. Please click here to purchase ads online.
Ads will Appear in Black & White – Book Size is 5.5 x 8.5
|Full Page||5 x 8||$275|
|Half Page||5 x 4||$175|
|Card||3.5 x 2||$125|
The deadline for ACATO Yearbook artwork is August 7, 2017.
2017 ACATO Convention
The 2017 ACATO Convention was held on May 4, 2017 at Shannopin Country Club. Guests were riveted by an excellent presentation by the Allegheny County Airport Authority as well as educated about legislative issues from the Pennsylvania State Association of Townships (PSATS). Special thanks to the guest speakers and numerous sponsors that helped to make this event a huge success! Click here for photos of the event.
2016 ACATO Yearbook
The 2017 ACATO Yearbook was considered to be a hugely successful fundraiser for the group. Many thanks to the 30 advertisers who participated in the publication and to the Townships for providing their updated contact information. You can access the book here, or contact our office to request a hard copy.
ACATO Board of Directors
- President Jean-Sebastien Valois of Kilbuck
- First Vice President Bob Dodatto of North Fayette
- Second Vice President Shirley Hollibaugh of West Deer
- Secretary/Treasurer Jason Davidek of ALOM
- Solicitor Charles M. Means, Esq.
Members of the Board:
- Skip Allen of Richland Township
- Dave Bachman of Richland Township
- Dave Buchewicz of South Park
- William J. Creevey of Frazer Township
- Michael J. Dennehy of Pine Township
- Thomas Gallant of Findlay Township
- Herb Hartle of Ohio Township
- Shirley Hollibaugh of West Deer Township
- Patricia Janoski of Harmar Township
- Thomas Madigan of Marshall Township
- Peter Russ of Hampton